- Hard-wearing 1/4″ vinyl coated galvanized steel cable tolerates demanding work environments
- Non-choking, trouble-free wrap-around and connect installation.
- Captivated carabiner and one connecting ring secure anchor to overhead structures
- Secondary connecting ring facilitates connection of SRL or lanyard
- Features plated alloy steel connecting rings and carabiner
- Assembled with steel thimbles and swaged aluminum ferrules
- Vinyl coating adds a layer of protection and provides easier clean-up
- Complies with ANSI Z359.18-2017
Cable Carabiner Sling Anchor with Vinyl Coated Galvanized Steel Cable: Coated/Uncoated Cable
Cable: 1/4″ vinyl coated galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Carabiner: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.