FallTech 8149T 50′ Construction-Grade Vertical Lifeline with Taped End
- Constructed with construction-grade 5/8″ copolymer 3-strand twisted rope
- Steel thimble and splice-protecting shrink tube are included for lasting durability.
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for anchorage connection
- Taped end is ideally suited for pairing with non-hinged arresters and adjusters
- Complies with ANSI Z359.15-2014
Rope: 3-strand twisted copolymer; 5,000 lb min.
Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Thimble: Plated carbon steel
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.