FallTech 8149 50′ Construction-grade Vertical Lifeline with Back-spliced End
- Constructed with construction-grade 5/8″ copolymer 3-strand twisted rope
- Steel thimble and splice-protecting shrink tube are included for lasting durability
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for anchorage connection
- Back-spliced trailing end is ideally suited for pairing with hinged arresters and adjusters
- Complies with ANSI Z359.15-2014
Rope: 3-strand twisted copolymer; 5,000 lbs. Min.
Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lbs. Min. static strength with 3,600 lbs. gate strength
Thimble: Plated Carbon Steel
Static Strength: 5,000 lbs. Min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.