- Hard-wearing 1/4″ vinyl coated galvanized steel cable tolerates demanding work environments
- Conveniently sized 2″ and 3″ alloy steel O-rings provide simple pass-through choke-on installation.
- Smaller O-ring facilitates connection of SRL or lanyard
- Assembled with steel thimbles and swaged aluminum ferrules
- Vinyl coating adds a layer of protection and provides easier clean-up
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
Cable Pass-through Sling Anchor with Vinyl Coated Galvanized Steel Cable: Coated/Uncoated Cable
Cable: 1/4″ galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
O-Rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.