- Delivers reliable 3-way operation an SRL and a Retrieval Winch for emergency rescue
- Heavy-duty, lightweight and corrosion resistant cast aluminum housing construction.
- Features rugged Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes
- 3/16″ galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Features integrated proprietary davit mast mounting bracket
- Includes 20″ weather-resistant storage bag
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
OSHA Compliant: Galvanized Steel Cable
Cable: 3/16″ galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Housing and Drum: Machined aluminum alloy
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 1,125 lb
Max Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.