- Features economical leather insulated alloy steel mating buckle leg, chest, and torso adjusters
- Nylon webbing throughout shoulders, torso, and legs provides economical level of arc flash resistance.
- Features 1-1/4″ Nomex® dorsal loop for Fall Arrest
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
OSHA Compliant: Leather Insulated Alloy Steel
Arc Flash Nylon Standard Non-belted Looped Full Body Harness: Nylon
Webbing: Nylon; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring: Nomex® Web Loop; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.