- Features integral padded shoulder yoke and hip-to-seat leg pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal D-ring, mating buckle chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are durably plated alloy steel
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
OSHA Compliant: Plated Alloy Steel
Journeyman Flex® Steel 1D Standard Non-belted Full Body Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Adjustment: Polyester
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.