- Complete 60′ Single-span Temporary Cable HLL System
- Includes two I-beam stanchions with 4″ to 24″ clamping range.
- 3/8″ galvanized steel cable with one-end terminated and thimbled
- Features 1 stainless steel coil energy absorber and 2 connecting carabiners
- In-line tension indicator included with 2 galvanized steel shackles
- System also includes wire rope clips and tensioning turnbuckle
- Cable HLL System meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.140 regulations
OSHA Compliant: Steel Cable
Cable: 3/8″ galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Stanchions: Plated carbon steel post, base and clamp; 8,000 lb min. static strength
Carabiners: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
OSHA User Capacity: 310 lb max. per user; 2 users max. per single span