The RADIX Vented Safety Helmet is comfortable thanks to its four-point LUX Suspension system, which guarantees the helmet will fit securely on the head. The magnetic quick-lock, adjustable chinstrap makes it ideal for working at height and on the ground. The ventilated outer shell protects against impact hazards. With its potential for integrating an ARCLIGHT headlamp, LIFT hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific needs of multiple industries.
CERTIFICATIONS: ANSI Z89.1, TYPE 2, CLASS C, Certified ANSI Type 2 standards, protects from side, front and rear impacts
Download complete information on the RADIX here.
- 12 Ventilation channels provide enhanced air flow for comfort and breathability
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size is easy to grip and use with gloves on or off
- Integrated accessory clips with six (6) external built-in attachment points are compatible with a wide range of LIFT Accessories
- Microfiber antimicrobial internal liner assists with moisture-wicking and comfort and is easy to replace and wash
- Secure four-point connection with easy release magnetic lock
- One size fits most, Standard Head Size 6 ½ – 8 (52-64 cm head circumference)
There are no reviews yet.