- Specifically designed Dyneema webbing for extended service life and durability when wrapped around anchroages of all materials and shapes
- Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
- Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
- Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
- Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet without edge exposures and hazards, outside the scope of ANSI Z359
- Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
- Features steel carabiner leg-end connector with 5,000 lb rated gate for tie-back applications
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 1 SRL-P.
There are no reviews yet.