- Designed for exceptional performance and ease of operation in all conditions (dry, wet, or icy)
- Atriculating strap adjuster conforms to any shape or size pole while maintaining proper orientation while climbing or falling. Climb faster, smoother, and more confidently.
- Purpose built, proprietary compact snap hook makes connection quick and easy with as few as two fingers
- Horizontal Rope Adjuster designed for ultimate ergonomics, even with a gloved hand
- Articulating Strap Adjuster and Horizontal Rope Adjuster both feature thumb release levers for effortless and infinite adjustment
- Extra large diameter rope improves ergonomics and durability to traditional 10mm ropes
- Unique slotted bent D-ring better manages off-hand rope and prevents pinching of rope or fingers during use
- Included neodymium magnetic tail keeper mitigates trips and snags caused by the tail end of the rope or traditional tail keepers
- Compatible with wood poles measuring 4″ to 30″ in diameter
- Complies with CSA Z259.14-12 (R2021) Type AB and ASTM F887-20 Type AB
There are no reviews yet.