- Features auto-locking rope adjuster for easy one-handed operation and balanced weight distribution
- Includes two integrated steel carabiners for hip D-ring attachment.
- Constructed with durable 7/16″ nylon kernmantle rope
- Includes two sewn-end terminations with one end thimbled
- 23″ tubular polyester sheath for abrasion resistance
- Complies with ANSI Z359.3-2017
Rope: Braided nylon; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Rope Adjuster: Aluminum Alloy; 3,600 lb min. static strength
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 8165C65 – 6 ½’
- 8165C10 – 10′