- Single user mechanical Winch for entering and exiting confined spaces
- 3/16″ stainless steel cable lifeline with alloy steel swivel snap hook.
- Features 5:1 Gear Ratio Mechanical Advantage with 12′ per minute average lifting speed
- Secondary braking system provides added safety in case of primary brake failure
- Features folding handle for easy storage and integral mounting bracket for Davit and Tripod installation
- Includes 20″ weather-resistant storage bag
- Winch is not intended for Material Handling purposes
- Complies with ANSI Z359.4-2013 and Z117.1-2009
OSHA Compliant: Stainless Steel Cable
Cable: 3/16″ stainless steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Drive and Drum Gears: Plated alloy steel
Static Strength: 3,100 lb min.
Handle Operation Force: 30 lb max.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
There are no reviews yet.