- Single user mechanical Winch for entering and exiting confined spaces
- 1/4″ Technora® synthetic rope line constituent includes alloy steel swivel snaphook.
- Features 5:1 Gear Ratio Mechanical Advantage with 12′ per minute average lifting speed
- Secondary braking system provides added safety in case of primary brake failure
- Features folding handle for easy storage and integral mounting bracket for Davit and Tripod installation
- Includes 20″ weather-resistant storage bag and integral mounting bracket for tripods and davits
- Separate leg brackets 7291A and 7291B for Tripod mounting and 65101DU for Davit mounging may be required
- Winch is not intended for Material Handling purposes
- Complies with ANSI Z359.4-2013 and Z117.1-2016
OSHA Compliant: Technora® Synthetic Fiber Rope
Cable: 1/4″ Technora® rope; 4,500 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector: Zinc plated alloy steel; min. 5,000 lb Tensile Strength with 3,600 lb Gate Strength
Drive and Drum Gears: Alloy steel
Integral Bracket: Zinc plated alloy steel
Static Strength: 3,100 lb min.
Handle Operation Force: 30 lb max.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
There are no reviews yet.