- Features internal locking pawls and ViewPack® external energy absorbers for even deceleration
- Long-wearing Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Nylon housings provide impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eyes help to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features alloy steel snap hook anchorage connectors
- Includes triple-lock alloy steel dorsal SRL slide connector
- May be anchored up to 5′ below the dorsal D-ring for user’s weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
OSHA Compliant: Dyneema® Web
Dorsal SRL Slide Connector: Plated Alloy Steel
Mini 6′ Web: Plated Alloy Steel
Webbing: Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
There are no reviews yet.