- Features integral padded shoulder yoke, hip-to-seat leg, and 6″ waist support positioning pad to provide user breathability and comfort
- Includes alloy steel D-rings, low-profile spring tension torso adjusters, tongue buckle legs, and quick-connect chest closures.
- Features fully-padded and removable suspension and positioning seat reinforced with three 15″ x 1″ internal aluminum bars
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Quick-connect buckle features visual indicators showing positive connection
- Paired lanyard parking keepers provide balanced function for lanyards and personal SRLs
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
OSHA Compliant: Plated Alloy Steel
Journeyman® 6D Tower Climber® Full Body Harness, Removable Suspension and Positioning Seat: Polyester
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.