- Features Kevlar webbing throughout shoulders, torso, and legs
- Kevlar webbing delivers the highest level of burn and spatter resistance common in hot-work welding applications.
- Uniquely grommeted Kevlar® leg straps feature 9 adjustment positions for an expanded range of fit
- Friction roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- D-ring, quick connect chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Quick-connect buckle features visual indicators showing positive connection
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
OSHA Compliant: Plated Alloy Steel
WeldTech® 1D Standard Kevlar® Non-belted Full Body Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Adjustment: Kevlar®
Webbing: Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
There are no reviews yet.