- Heavy-duty urethane-coated polyester web construction throughout torso and legs
- Well-suited for paint and chemical processing applications and generally harsh environments.
- Plated alloy steel mating buckle torso adjusters deliver economical fit
- Uncommonly equipped with 9 grommeted leg adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Paired lanyard parking keepers provide balanced function for single and double-leg lanyards
- Plated alloy steel dorsal D-ring with mating buckle chest and tongue buckle leg closures
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
OSHA Compliant: Plated Alloy Steel
Contractor 1D Coated Web Standard Non-belted Full Body Harness: Coated Polyester Webbing
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.