- Installs to Class 3 minimum vehicle trailer hitch with 2″ square receiver
- Steel hitch bar features PVC mast sleeve insert and mast securing handscrew.
- Horizontal foot bar incudes two pivoting feet and vertical T-bar bracket for improved stability
- Two detent pins quickly connect foot bar, vertical post and hitch bar
- 11″ to 36″ height adjustment range provided in 3″ increments
- Constructed with lightweight powder coated aluminum and plated alloy steel components
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 regulations only when used with offset davit arms and mast extensions
Vehicle Hitch-mount Base: Powder coated 6061 aluminum and plated steel
Sleeve Insert: PVC pipe
Rescue Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
Entry/Egress Static Strength: 1,800 lb min.
Rescue User Capacity: 2 users, 310 lb max. for each person
Entry/Egress Capacity: 1 user, 310 lb max.
There are no reviews yet.