- Fully galvanized structural steel post, hardware, and fasteners for durable performance
3rd bullet:: 2nd bullet:
- 5′ and 10′ post heights maintain overhead anchorage for ladders that lead up to or extend past the walking-working surface
- 5″ offset optimal for harness front D-ring attachment or ladders located in close quarters, cages, or confined spaces
- For permanent installation onto fixed ladders of various types and sizes.
- For use in personal fall arrest applications
- Optional rung reinforcements available for attachment to hollow rung ladders
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.140 regulations
Post: Galvanized and powder coated steel
Anchor Bracket: Galvanized and powder coated steel
Mounting Hardware: Galvanized and powder coated steel
Static Strength: 3,600 lbs min.
ANSI User Capacity: One user up to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: Allowable up to 425 lb max.