- High-strength, durable 5/8″ double braid polyester rope lifeline with steel thimble and stitched end-termination
- Exclusive line tensioner assembly with integral energy absorber and anchorage-end carabiner.
- Includes 4 connecting rings, 2 heavy-duty pass-through anchor straps, and additional thimble-end carabiner
- 18″ gear bag provides suitable storage and transportation of the HLL system
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
OSHA Compliant: Synthetic Rope
Rope: 5/8″ Double-braid Polyester Rope; 6,000 lb min. static strength
Connecting Rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Carabiners: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Sling Anchors: Polyester webbing with plated alloy steel D-rings; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Tensioner: Aluminum alloy and stainless steel; 6,000 lb min. static strength
User Capacity: max. 4 users. 130 lb up to 310 lb each
System Strength: 6,000 lb Min Static Strength
There are no reviews yet.